Thursday 19 November 2009

Reap what you sow

During spring/summer, I had sown a few varieties of vegetable for our own consumption. Over here, a lot of people has started to dig in on their garden plot or allotment to grow their own vegetables. For me, I grew them in pots or grow bags. Frankly speaking, the harvest was bountiful over a long period of time right up to end of autumn. I had grown salad leaves, cherry tomatoes, celery, spinach, french bean, aubergines and even chillis. All is well except for the tiny fruit I had on aubergine plant. Well, I'm not disheartened, at least I had fresh supply from my garden. Of course I grew herbs as well like thyme, rosemary, chives, parsley and coriander.
Here I share with you some pictures of my plant and harvest from my kitchen garden.
Harvest of salad leaves, chillis, cherry tomatoes and celery

The last batch of my ripening cherry tomatoes

No comments: