- 125 gm butter
- 125 gm caster sugar
- 125 gm self raising flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp of milk
- 2 large eggs
- 50 gm chocolate (70% cocoa bar)
- 1 tbsp double cream
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a rectangular cake tin.
- Melt chocolate with double cream using steaming or use microwave. Let it to cool down.
- Lightly beat the eggs
- Cream the butter and sugar using food processor/mixer
- Add the egg a little at the time into (3) until done.
- Then add in the flour, , milk , vanilla essence and mixed well. The cake mixture should look smooth.
- Scoop 1/3 of the mixture and mix with the chocolate.
- Pour the original mixture into the cake tin then follow by the chocolate mixture from (7)
- Bake for 30-35minutes.