Sunday 5 February 2012

It's Snowing

Hello to all my readers again. I am totally absorbed by so many good TV programmes on BBC lately. Sherlock Holmes Series 2 was one of them. Then the starting of Master Chef series got me glue to the box too.
Apart of being a TV addict, hosted New Year and Chinese New Year dinner at mine. I will post some recipes soon.
Yue Sheng I prepared for CNY

From weather front, it's been pretty mild since Dec until last week when the cold Siberia air swept across Europe. Bet you all have heard the harsh condition in Eastern Europe with many homeless people die of hypothermia. We haven't have proper snow since this winter compared to last. However last evening, we have at least 6 inches or more of snow. And I woke up to a wintry scene...so beautiful. Arm with camera and wellies, I went for a wintry walk around my village to snap the lovely scenery. Enjoy....



Mr Snowman in my garden

Lots of snow

Icicle forming on my hose pipe

Sea  of white



No comments: