Saturday 7 February 2009

Colorful Vegetable Stir Fry

Just realized I still have quite a number of mix vegetables in my fridge. I decided to clear them out so that can make space for fresh supply. So what do I have.....chestnut mushroom, baby corn, snap peas and yellow pepper. I could create a colorful stir fry so I decided....



Colorful Vegetable Stir Fry
Ingredients ( for 2 persons)
  • 4 chestnut mushroom (remove stalk and slice the cup)
  • 4 baby corn
  • 8 snap peas
  • half big yellow pepper ( diced)
  • 1 clove of garlic
  • salt to taste
  • 1 tsp shaoxing wine
  • 1/2 tsp sugar
  • 1 tbsp cooking oil
  • 1 tsp oyster sauce
  • 6 prawns (optional)
  1. In a wok/pan, heat the oil. Throw in the garlic and lightly brown till fragrant.
  2. Add in prawn and stir fry till they lightly turned pink, then add in all the vegetables and stir fry for about 1 and half mins on high heat.
  3. Add in all the seasoning and stir fry and mixed well.
  4. Served while it's hot.
  5. Enjoy the colorful and bountiful vegetables.

No comments: