Colorful Vegetable Stir Fry
Ingredients ( for 2 persons)
- 4 chestnut mushroom (remove stalk and slice the cup)
- 4 baby corn
- 8 snap peas
- half big yellow pepper ( diced)
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp shaoxing wine
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 6 prawns (optional)
- In a wok/pan, heat the oil. Throw in the garlic and lightly brown till fragrant.
- Add in prawn and stir fry till they lightly turned pink, then add in all the vegetables and stir fry for about 1 and half mins on high heat.
- Add in all the seasoning and stir fry and mixed well.
- Served while it's hot.
- Enjoy the colorful and bountiful vegetables.