I always try to eat them raw, use them in sweet & sour dish and one of my favorite is to simply grill them with lots of olive oil and drizzle of sea salt. Simple and nice to go with pasta dish or use them in salad.
Grilled cherry tomatoes on vine
- 10-12 cherry tomatoes on vine
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp of sea salt
- Wash the tomatoes, pat and dry them with paper towel.
- Place them in bakng dish. Drizzle with olive oil and coat. Sprinkle the sea salt.
- On the oven grill to 190C and grill for 10-12mins, till the tomatoes just break off from skin.