I wanted to post this recipes but somehow was rather busy last week that I totally forgotten all about it. I had some leftover silky egg tofu and decided to make a simple starter. If you're not a fan of tofu, I bet this simple crispy tofu dish will win you over.
- Silky egg tofu- cut into 2x1 inches rectangle
- 2 tbsp of potato starch
- 200 ml of cooking oil
- some green salad and corriander for garnishing
- some Thai sweet chilli sauce
- Coat the tofu with potato starch
- In a pan/wok, heat up the cooking oil till hot.
- Put in the coated tofu into hot oil and fry. Fry for about 5mins on each side till golden brown.
- Removed and drained with paper towel.
- Garnish and serve with Thai sweet chilli sauce.